divendres, 18 de novembre del 2011

SPEAKING ACTIVITY: Meeting with my host family in Australia


This is the video URL: Audio


And this is the text:

John: Hello, I'm John, I'm going to stay here for three weeks!

Albert: Nice to meet you John! I'm Albert but you can call me Al. I'd like you to meet my wife Elisabeth and my son Jean.

John: Pleased to meet you!

Albert: Let's go to see the house, it isn't very modern but it's comfortable. In the ground floor there is the dinning room, text to the kitchen. In the end of the corridor there is a toilet, and next is the study, when you can do the homework. Now, let's we go to the first floor, when you can see first my and Elisabeth's room, between the kid's room and another bathroom, and in the left is your room.

John: Wow, is too big, I will to stay very good here.

Albert: O.k., there are three rules: One: the breakfast is at 7:30, two: you have to use your computer only and three: you mustn't go to sleep more late than 11:00 p.m.

John: Can I use the phone?

Albert: Of course, but you only can do one international call for week.

John: Well, and when can I wash my clothes?

Albert: Whatever you want you can put it in the washing machine, but notifies my wife.


Pol Miranda: John

Martí Soler: Albert

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada